Pension / Investment
Modern investment technology solutions have enabled dramatic changes in the way investment decisions are made, implemented, and managed in large pension programs.
Our healthcare experience spans public and private sector, projects large and small.
Propoint was founded to serve Government departments and this commitment is everlasting. Our extensive list of state and local government customers continues to grow.
We are very proud to be recognized as specialists in using information technology to bring dramatic performance gains and business advancement to investment programs within the public pension space. This is best demonstrated by our track record providing project management and business analysis leadership on successful projects, including:
- CalPERS – Real Assets Accounting and Management Platform
- CalPERS – Global Equity Trading and IBOR Platform
- CalPERS – Private Assets Accounting Platform
- CalPERS – Master Custody Services Re-implementation
- CalPERS – Asset Allocation Platform
- CalPERS – Investment Data Warehouse Platform
The healthcare industry (public and private) is under significant environmental pressure, and especially now in the era of the COVID-19 global pandemic. The issues are complex and demand rapid change to business practices and this impacts healthcare personnel at all levels. Understanding the complexity and navigating the change requires veteran experience. Propoint and our leadership team holds an impressive track record of success.
- CA Health and Human Services, Office of Systems Integration (CA HHS OSI), Electronic Benefits Transfer Migration
- CA Health and Human Services, Dept. of Healthcare Services (CA HHS DHCS) Electronic Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) system
- CA Department of Health Care Services (CA DHCS), Covered California Statewide Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
- CA Department of Health Care Services (CA DHCS), Covered California Sales Department, Salesforce Sales Cloud Enhancement
- Coalition on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthetists, Salesforce System
- Blue Shield of California, Salesforce Org Architecture Alignment
- Blue Shield of California, Enterprise-Data Center Strategy Program
- Sutter Health, Enterprise-wide ICT-10 Remediation and Implementation Program
- Sutter Health, Enterprise Data Center Modernization and Expansion
Government departments of all sizes face enormous challenges in the COVID-19 era, not the least of which is shrinking budgets amid workforce turmoil (transition to remote). Technology alone is not the answer. Understanding the impacts, implementing needed change and then aligning the organization with capabilities (including technology) is key. Success requires a highly-experienced team and that’s where Propoint stands out. We are proud of our decades long track record of successful government projects.
To highlight a few:
- CA State Lottery, IT Strategic Plan
- CA State Lottery, Procurement Processes Business Process Reengineering
- CALFED Bay-Delta Program, Enterprise Business Process Reengineering
- CA Delta Stewardship Council, Delta Plan Performance Measures
- CA Air Resources Board, SharePoint Enhancement
- CA State Water Resources Control Board, GIS Feasibility Study Report
- Bay Area Toll Authority, Bridge Toll System Replacement Procurement Support
- San Joaquin County Assessor’s Office, Business Process Modeling and Procedures
- San Joaquin County Recorder’s Office, Business Process Modeling and Procedures
- CA Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR), Education Virtualization Services
- CA Dept. of Industrial Relations, Div. of Labor Standards Enforcement, Salesforce Case Management